TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD FOR FOREIGN SPOUSE/ CHILD OF VIETNAMESE CITIZENS
Beside Temporary Residence Card (TRC) for relatives of foreigners living in Vietnam, Department of Vietnam Immigration also issues the TRC for foreign wife/ husband/ child of Vietnamese citizens. With the Temporary Residence Card – Type: TT, he or she is able to live in the country up to 03 years. Procedure for apply this TRC is less complicated than the other (type: DN, ĐT, LĐ…). However, please take a note that Temporary Residence Cards will not be issued if the applicant’s passport is valid for less than one year, and the duration of the residence card will always be at least one month shorter than the duration of the holder’s passport.
AN OVERVIEW OF TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD FOR FOREIGN SPOUSE/ CHILD OF VIETNAMESE CITIZENS
- Visa Type: TT
- Issued to foreigners that are spouse and children of Vietnamese citizens or foreigners that are spouse and children under 18 years old of the foreigners issued with LV1, LV2, ĐT, NN1, NN2, DH, PV1, LĐ visas
- Validity: no more than 03 years with multiple entry
2 STEPS TO APPLY TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD FOR FOREIGN SPOUSE/ CHILD OF VIETNAMESE CITIZENS
Step 1: Applying Vietnam Visa (Category: TT)
Step 2: Applying for Vietnam Temporary Residence Card (Category: TT)
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO APPLY TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD FOR FOREIGN SPOUSE/ CHILD OF VIETNAMESE CITIZENS
- Original passport of the applicant
- Two passport-sized photos (2cm x3cm)
- Declaration of foreign applicant’s information (NA8 form) must be signed by the applicant
- A written request for temporary residence card (NA6 form) must be signed by the foreigner’s Vietnamese spouse
- Notarized true copy of Identity Card and Household Registration Book of Vietnamese spouse
- Notarized to copy of Marriage Certificate or Birth Certificate
- Proof of residence registration certified by local police station
The processing time is 05 - 07 working days from the date of receiving complete documents
CASES RELATING TO TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD APPLICATION
- Applying temporary residence card for investors – 5 years duration.
- Applying temporary residence card for expat who holds a valid work permit with 2 years duration.
- Applying temporary residence card for foreigner who has wife or husband holding valid temporary residence card for more than 1 year.
- Applying temporary residence card for children who has parent is foreigner holding a valid temporary residence card.
- Applying temporary residence card in case lost, misplaced or damaged.
- Applying temporary residence card in case foreigners are exempt from work permits.
- Applying for Extension of expired temporary residence card.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR VIETNAM TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- Members of a limited liable company with two members or more
- Owner of a one-member limited liability company
- Members in the Board of a joint-stock company
- Foreign lawyers who have been licensed by Ministry of Justice to practice law in Vietnam as stipulated by law
- Foreigners having work permit, work in various kinds of foreign enterprises and representative offices of foreign companies.
- Professionals, students, trainees working or studying in national programs and projects signed between the ministries and approved by the government.
- Accompanying relatives (wife, husband and children under 18 of the granting residence card person).
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM'S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND RESIDENCE CARD
For further information, please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor, Avenis Building
145 Dien Bien Phu St | Dakao Ward | District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: +8428 39102359 | +8428 39102358
Hotline: +84938228856 | +84906640505 | +84906315522
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn